I saw her walk down the steps of the plane and my heart leaped as though I'd seen a huge sandwich after a foodless day. I had the sign that I had made earlier so Helly would see me from the door of the arrivals. Turned out i was a bit premature and scuffled about for 5 mins in childishly impatient anxiety. Then there she was, gorgeous and fresh and her smile lit up when she saw me. The next thing I knew I was backing out of the door, the tree to her koala, carrrying Helly through the crowd and recieving lots of little kisses to the face. Wonderful.

We caught up before we went to car I had picked up earlier. It was an automatic and I was still getting used to it. It was also a hybrid and this meant that the engine doesn't kick in until above 5mph, so I had no idea if I'd actually started it or not. Wheelfred had his wheels off and was relaxing in the boot. He was happy to see her too. You wouldnt have known it earlier as he refused to get up out of bed. I had to urge him to shower as well.


Our first stop was a super market just around the bend so we could stock up the bread and cheese and wine that would become almost our whole diet. I'd had a bit of a break from the cheese since I had had access to a kitchen so I was up for it again. At the counter Helen was told off for trying to take a basket through the checkout, hee hee hee. We then went to Lidl for more cheese and bread.
On the way to the hotel I had asked her to navigate and this stressed her out as one, I was trying to give her a tour of the city and this impaired her concentration and two, when she gave me a command I often did something else. We spent the first night with a cheesey baguette catching up and watching the occasional english choice on TV which was a quadruple bill of 'Bones'. I was just happy I had my Helly :D .

We caught up before we went to car I had picked up earlier. It was an automatic and I was still getting used to it. It was also a hybrid and this meant that the engine doesn't kick in until above 5mph, so I had no idea if I'd actually started it or not. Wheelfred had his wheels off and was relaxing in the boot. He was happy to see her too. You wouldnt have known it earlier as he refused to get up out of bed. I had to urge him to shower as well.


Our first stop was a super market just around the bend so we could stock up the bread and cheese and wine that would become almost our whole diet. I'd had a bit of a break from the cheese since I had had access to a kitchen so I was up for it again. At the counter Helen was told off for trying to take a basket through the checkout, hee hee hee. We then went to Lidl for more cheese and bread.
On the way to the hotel I had asked her to navigate and this stressed her out as one, I was trying to give her a tour of the city and this impaired her concentration and two, when she gave me a command I often did something else. We spent the first night with a cheesey baguette catching up and watching the occasional english choice on TV which was a quadruple bill of 'Bones'. I was just happy I had my Helly :D .
Sexy Dance wasn't on the first night, we watched Bones silly! XX
ReplyDeleteYes that's what I put, silly Helly.
ReplyDeleteMm ... Me thinks you've edited this Davey !!! I'm sure it said sexy dance a couple of hours ago 😝 xx
ReplyDelete