-->

Sunday, 12 July 2015

Day 3: My weekend in Wellington part 1

I woke up in the morning and diligently badgered Helly until she finally got up on the afternoon. After that we walked the canals of Taunton hand in hand before relaxing with a boots meal deal, supplemented with extra bean wraps. I had a running joke pretending seagulls were swans but it amused me (far) more that her.


I got my 3 sim card and set it up but the Internet didn't work. The clueless shop guys made me ring the number and it turns out the turn it of and on again technique would have saved me a lot of time. I should know that, I've seen all of the IT crowd.

Nothing big happened that day but I got to spend it alone with the woman who's agreed to marry me and that made it great. Especially knowing that I wouldn't be seeing her for weeks. Or until I'm in close enough proximity to a panda that I'm worth visiting. I've accepted this.

1 comment :

  1. What a weekend! Glad you're sorted for your first night on foreign soil. Love the blogs, it's like being with you without the exertions

    ReplyDelete