-->

Monday, 6 July 2015

Pre-Adventure Adventure






Austria has wonderful scenery but we didn't see a single kangaroo..

This was the best holiday I've ever been on. Me, my Helly a couple of bikes and a week of cycling from Krimml to Salzburg. I should explain Helen is my fiancé now, but she wasn't before we left. An improvised buttercup ring saw to that. But anyway I'm getting ahead of myself.

Below is the notes I will use to eventually complete this blog.

Renting bikes in Salzburg.
dog
Pizza
stressing out finding our cycle legs

Train to Krimml
Sleepy
Ticket confusion
Knocking on the train door

Krimml - hotel lovely
Waterfall
Opening times
Beer
Skype with Bailey

Krimml to Zell am See
Ease of cycle paths
Water troughs
Views
Exaggerated weather

Zell - Closing times
Canyoning rafting

Zell to Werfen
Getting stuck behind loggers
Realising the height difference
Helen hitting a bridge because she was looking at a dog
The climb

Werfen
Snazzy room- music in bathroom
Hot tub
Meals
Another dog at the abandoned hotel
Little lizard -propensity to take pictures of small wildlife
Proposal

Werfen to Salzburg
downhill
Llamas
snake
farewell to wheelfred

Salzburg
Hotel and car pick up

hallstatt
- diving fail
- ice cave
-snowball fights

Vienna
- zoo
-museum
- mosquitos
- awful place dont go there

Mondsee!

Salzburg again








No comments :

Post a Comment